kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
Because I Could Not Resist - Beth Kery Hmm ok now come on. Ian obviously has some issues, this man gets angry for the most asinine reasons, really you're going to get mad because she's just too damn sexy and you can't rip her apart with your cock? whothefuckareyoukidding? Dude wants to cause her physical pain! With his cock! And he is incredibly possessive right out of the gate, when did that become a turn on? Then to add her epic fail at anger? Please, my four year holds a longer grudge!

"She paused but refused to turn around. Humiliation had started to brew with her anger. If she looked at his gorgeous, smug face, she might explode."Are you fucking kidding me!? I'm 100% sure that when Angelina gets pissed at Brad Pitt (B.S.H.B.-Before Scraggly Homeless Beard), the last thing on her mind is his gorgeous goddamned face! Shut up! Just shut the fuck up.

There was another Fifty Shades Déjà vu, oh you remember; Christian Ian saving Anastasia Francesca from herself and that liquor? But Ian Noble is in another playing field than Christian Grey. At least Christian was gentleman enough to bring her back to his hotel and let her sleep it off rather than dominating her the very same night. This guy is a fucking psycho.

Then her rattling on about his experience..YOU ARE A VIRGIN, what the fuck do you know about experience? He is spanking your ass with his hand! When are spankings not "precise, firm, and quick but hurried"? What the opposite of that? Sloppy and slow? Does a spanking get sloppy and slow? Again, shut up.

Oh and last but not least, Ian depositing the money into Francesca's bank account AND she can choose to finish the painting if she wants to? No, no honey, that's called he just paid you to have sex with him, in other words...you just became his personal hooker.

Congratulations.