kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz

Indebted (The Premonition, #3)

Indebted (The Premonition, #3) - Amy A. Bartol Oh boy am I sucker for this story-line. I so want to give up on this series based purely on the Genevieve, the completely and utterly predictable protagonist. Her weakness is that she cares too much?! Really? I can't stand her most of the time but Bartol makes her smart and something to be feared as well, which is why I'm so conflicted with this series! Ugh! I am also growing tired of ALL of the men that want her...it's like ok damn, I already despise love triangles but this infinity love shit? Really? They ALL want to hump her? Really? Get the fuck outta here! Stop it.

There were some highlights though...actually there are many highlights, if you dont focus on the hate that you have for Evie at times, but specifically Bartol must have received all of the hate mail regarding the forced slang because where she used to be at a 10, she has turned it down to about a 2, which is nothing short of a blessing. Thank you Amy!

I like the characters and I like where this is going, I love that you dont know what the hell kind of creature is going to come out of no where and what they are capable of, I love the transformation that Evie and Russell are going through and I love that Russell is way better a being an Angel then Evie, I love that he is portrayed as nothing short of fucking awesome. I just want him to find happiness and love because the whole Evie thing is becoming pathetic...really really pathetic, so much so that I hurt for him.

And I dont care what you all might think of me, I love the Gancanagh and I love Brennus. I would sex his cold, dead, sexy fairy ass all day and all night...and don't think you're getting away with trying to paint him as evil at the end of this installment Bartol...I know exactly what you are up to and I will still hate you when you kill him off...hate hate hate.

I will be reading the next installment even though I can always predict the shit Evie will get herself into with her damn bleeding heart...I just need to see where this goes! NEED.