kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn 'Why are you so wonderful to me?'
'Because I feel sorry for you.'
'Why?'
'Because every morning you have to wake up and be you.'

Wow. What a ride!

I dont know where to begin or even how to give a proper review without giving too much away. I will admit that it started off too slow me, it was agonizing! It was probably because the suspense started in the second chapter and it just kept building and building then WHAM-O, punch in the face! I was in public when I was punched in the face. I was traveling home on public transportation when I was punched in the face. I was one of those people who forgot they were on public transportation and that there were other people around when I gasped loudly, exclaimed 'OH SHIT!' and went into a fit a maniacal laughter.

Then I pulled my Nook closer to my face, thinking that if it was closer I'd be able to read faster, able to quickly digest the succeeding dialog while still in complete and utter shock with eyes wide and the Cheshire cat's grin adhered firmly to my face...this was some good shit mayne