kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset - Suzanne  Collins What can I say? My overall impression of this series is love. There were parts that I just wanted to reach through the pages and strangle Katniss because of perpetual confusion and ignorance of the love interests, but it's a great story line and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The first two more so than that last one, I tried to like it, I really did but I just couldn't. They killed off the one person I was really rooting for, Finnick Odair...boo.