kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
Hallowed  - Cynthia Hand Again, overall a great read. I love this author! Which leads me to voicing that Clara was so self-involved in this book, I disliked her. Even as it was pointed out by the sibling I kept forgetting she had because the poor kid was invisible, she continued to be all about herself! I just wanted anyone, someone to go to Jeremy and see what was going on with him instead of always focusing on Clara. Clara this and Clara that. Clara Clara Clara. her poor brother was falling apart and he had zero support from his family and I think that they should have been able to seen him struggling just as they were able to know exactly what was eating at Clara every 5 minutes.

I hate Clara and love Clara. I hate her because she wasn't strong enough to end it with Tucker, knowing that even though she loved him, it just wasn't meant to be. But I love her because she was strong enough to let him walk away from her instead of running after him and leading him on.

I love Tucker and I will always love Tucker! He was strong enough to walk away from her and let her go and I love that.

Christian is awesome too though, yeah he was an asshole for kissing her but you cant escape fate *shrug* and I don't hate him for it.

These are really great characters, characters that I actually have respect for. Looking forward to the next installment.