kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) - Maggie Stiefvater Now that I have released the clutch on my ladybug pillow pet and my face, distorted from ugly crying, has relaxed leaving only aching facial muscles...I feel that I am up to writing a review.

I really enjoyed this series, it's been awhile since I read a series and at the end of it, I feel like I cant move on to another book because I'm still living inside the world of the last.

At the end of it though, I could have done without Isabel's perspective. I thought adding her to the mix was a good one in Linger but in all honesty she leaves a bad taste in my mouth and that taste is complete and utter self-involved bitch...I actually attempted to wash my mouth out with soap. Even when she was thinking about someone else, she thought only of herself. I really disliked her.

On the other hand though, I love Cole St. Claire. He is awesome and he he made strides to become something more than who he was, he came a long way from being a sniveling, woe-is-me, my life is better then anyone's but it's also the worst jackass that he was first introduced as. I loved experiencing him maturing and I love his genius. Great addition to the story-line.

Grace and Sam. What can I say? I love the both of them and my heart went pitter patter when Cole described them running together while herding the pack. How they were bonded even as wolves and she forgot everything else...awww shucks, give me a minute, I'm tearing up again...

Why did it have to END?! Why? Whhhhhhhhyyyyy?!