kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
The Pledge - Kimberly Derting Boy was that Queen the biggest bitch this side of the West, amiright?. She was an evil little thing and it was kind of unsettling. Every time, it went back to her perspective, I flinched.

Charlie is an interesting character with the ability to understand every language in her country, when it is against the law to do so. But outside of that ability, she is very plain Jane and at times I found myself shaking my head because of her ignorance.

The love aspect of this read was very typical and it wasn't this emotional event for me, my heart didn't swell and I didn't sigh, my eyes didn't gloss over and go out of focus while my mind and imagination drifted off into a fictional book, coupled with a dash of jealousy that that 17 year old bitch had my man! It was predictable.

The plot was actually very predictable and the characters where especially boring. There wasn't anything page turning about this story. Even that attempt to a twist at the end was very anticlimactic...but I didn't hate it. I just wont be reading the second installment tis all.