kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
Slide - Jill Hathaway Predictable.

However, two stars. I like the creative path Hathaway took with the narcolepsy and the well written predictability. I didn't connect with any of the characters...I knew everyone's secrets well before the author did. Yes, I knew allthesecrets before the author put pencil to paper, I knew exactly what was happening and when...uh huh, yep, that's right. I knew!

The characters? *shrug* Eh, didn't hate them, didn't love them, dont even remember their names.

The protagonist? *shrug* Eh, didn't hate her, didn't love her, she kind of just existed in her own little selfish, "no matter what you have going on and even though you told me that you are in fact going through some shit, my shit is more important" little bubble of predictability.