kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
Skin Hunger - Kathleen Duey I really enjoyed this book. I liked how there were two different generations in the POV’s. I enjoyed reading about how it began and how it was now all in the same breathe and I enjoyed both Hahp’s POV and Sadima’s POV, I think they complemented each other.

I think what I loved most about it, is that it’s different from anything I’ve read thus far. It was a different kind of magic and I really enjoyed the delivery of it. I also enjoyed the dark aspect of this story, it surprised me and in some instances I giggled and smirked at Hahp’s wit and I love Sadima’s innocence.

There is a reason for the equivocacy of my review. I don't want to give too much away, because once I start talking, I will spoil the hell out of it for everyone! But I am looking forward to the next installment (if it would just come out as en e-book already!) I’m curious as to where this all goes and how everyone’s future plays out.