kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry "I wanted her. All of her, but Echo deserved more than a quick thrill and better than a guy like me. Everything needed to be slow and deliberate. I wanted to blow her mind with every touch and every kiss so her every thought always came back to me."

Contemporary-Romance is becoming my new favorite genre!

I just keep reading these ridiculously cute love stories that leave me sighing by the last sentence on the last page. The character development and the plot were exceptional and I just love every character in this read and how they contributed to the story, I couldn't imagine this read without any one of them.

Le sigh Echo and Noah are just...epic.

...God I just love that Noah Hutchins