kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith My first 3 star Contemporary-Romance…it pains me, cause this is my shit mayne, this is my drug.

I liked it, it was cute and had all the warm and fuzzy makings of a true 4-5star Contemporary but I didn’t like it. Could I be shallow enough to say that it was because of the premise? Divorce and Death are two sure fire ways to bring this girl down. Especially a jack-ass man abandoning his wife and daughter to start over new, just because he felt like he was finished. It made my stomach turn, that I’m supposed to be happy for him. That just because he did it out loud, I’m supposed to feel better for what he did, cause I don’t. He’s still a jack-ass and his new wife should know that she is replaceable, when he isn’t happy anymore; he will accept a different job in another county and move the fuck on.

***drops mic*** I’m now done ranting.

No 5 stars for you!