kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
The Messenger - Markus Zusak OMG. Best. Story. Ever.

...Now that I’ve had time to digest everything that happened in this story, I will stick with my immediate reaction, to a certain extent. I think for this genre, this is the best one I've read so far and that's mostly because, I'm not sure what to call this genre. Contemporary? shrug Eh, Ok.

I laughed out loud A LOT during this read because even when things weren’t looking to good, he still had a sense of humor. I enjoyed reading about how Ed learned through his experiences and came out a better person at the end, not to say that we wasn’t a good person to begin with, but you know a better person!

I have a tendency to spoil the hell out of a book when I like it so much, so I’ll stop here. When going through the reviews for this book, there were many reviewers that mentioned how afraid they were to read this because [b:The Book Thief|19063|The Book Thief|Markus Zusak|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1352395325s/19063.jpg|878368] was so great…

I guess I know what I'm reading next.