kandisek

Literary Beauty

Abbreviations I use in my reviews:

Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
Scott Brick, Kevin J. Anderson, Dean Koontz
The Hunt - Andrew Fukuda Eh…and the worst part about it is that I was looking forward to reading this. I kept putting it aside for when I felt like needed that little boost of awesomeness and it fell short…oh so short. What I couldn’t get over is that Gene could assimilate and keep up this façade with the vamps and then when it came time to fight or flight…he actually didn’t do either, he instantaneously gave up, laid down and accepted his fate! It was like Really? All it took was for them to catch you and you couldn’t even make a run for it? Then you had your girlfriend make the decision for you and you had the audacity to stand there for another 5 minutes staring at the screen she was once on, even though you could hear the vamps coming back for you? Damn it, I was annoyed. Gene is a selfish bastard and he was willing to risk everyone’s life for…what? Not even for himself! Fight Gene, damn!

I may be a little upset with Gene but I have high hopes for Sissy! At least she has some sense.

Onward!